Hosted Phones | VoIP
Hosted VoIP service allows for entire clusters of phones to be managed from a web interface allowing for unprecendented control, even if they're in different locations.
Contact us today for a customer quote
Utilizes existing internet service to connect calls through the webSmart call management allows for email-like handling of phone callsHigher sound quality than landlines and more reliable than cell servicePhones can be easily moved, even to other addresses
|Number of Phones
|Price per Phone
What is VoIP?
VoIP is an acronym that stands for "voice over internet protocol". Essentially, it's a technology that allows you to make phone calls over the internet just as if you were using a land-line telephone. By handling phone calls this way, incoming and outgoing calls can be assigned reactive behaviors, like emailing you a transcript of your voice mail.
- Phones can be moved freely to anywhere with internet service.
- A web interface controls all phones, allowing for business-class call management.
- High quality audio data is carried by your internet, not old phone lines.
- Calls can be forwarded to your cell phone instead of going to voicemail.
- Party calling, call waiting, and caller ID can all be customized to suit your needs.