Online Phones | VoIP
With the age of landlines behind us, the next generation of fixed-location telephones integrates with existing internet service to tap into power of the internet of things.
Utilizes existing internet service to connect calls through the webSmart call management allows for email-like handling of phone callsHigher sound quality than landlines and more reliable than cell servicePhones can be easily moved, even to other addresses
|US & Canada 500||$16.95/mo||500|
|US & Canada 1000||$19.95/mo||1000|
|US & Canada Unlimited||$24.95/mo||unlimited 1|
What is VoIP?
VoIP is an acronym that stands for "voice over internet protocol". Essentially, it's a technology that allows you to make phone calls over the internet just as if you were using a land-line telephone. By handling phone calls this way, incoming and outgoing calls can be assigned reactive behaviors, like emailing you a transcript of your voice mail.
- Phones can be moved freely to anywhere with internet service.
- A web interface controls all phones, allowing for business-class call management.
- High quality audio data is carried by your internet, not old phone lines.
- Calls can be forwarded to your cell phone instead of going to voicemail.
- Party calling, call waiting, and caller ID can all be customized to suit your needs.